首页
 

出国劳务信息
出国劳务合同
出国打工招聘网
出国劳务招工
出国劳务公司
出国打工信息
出国劳务咨询
出国工作

海外生活

加拿大登陆通关常用英语大全

来源:www.hncggz.com    编辑: 今日新闻热点     时间:2018-10-23点击:

加拿大登陆的朋友常问:在机场遇到海关、移民局、检查行李,听不懂说不出,咋办?所以,整理了个“通关常用英语大全”,希望能帮到登陆的小伙伴们!

1. Q:May I see yourpassport, please? 可以把你的护照给我看看吗?

A: Here it is. 好的,给你。

2. Q: What's the purpose of your visit? 你这次来访的目的是什么?

A: Immigrate/ study/ business/travel/ visit family members 移民/学习/商务/旅游/探亲

3. Q:Howlong are you going to stay here? 你打算待多久?

A:half year/one year/ two weeks/ threemonths半年/一年/两周/三个月(根据签证类型和机票时间回答)

/I'm not sure, maybe one year or longer, because I just immigrate to here.我不确定,一年或者更久,因为我刚刚移民到这里。

4. Q: How much money do you have with you? 你带了多少钱来?

A: eight thousand dollars/ ten thousand dollars 8000加币/10000加币(规定不能超过1万加币,据实回答)

5. Q:How long did you stay in China? What did youdo? 你在中国待了多久?都做了些什么?

A: Iwent back to China during my vacation, and I visit my family members in China. 我在假期回国,看望我的家人。

6. Q:did you buy anything in China? and how much is that cost? 你在中国买东西了吗?总共价值多少钱?

A: Ibought some clothes, around $200 dollars. 我买了一些衣服,价值200加币。

7. Q:did you buy any tobacco and alcohol? 你买烟和酒了吗?

A: Yes,I bought one bottle of wine and one cigarette. 我买了一瓶酒和一条烟。

8. Q: Do you have any other baggage? 你还有其他行李吗?

A:Yes, for check in. 是的,托运了。

9. Q: Are you working or study in Canada? 你在加拿大工作还是学习?

A: No,I'm the new immigrant, I will set up everything and then go to LINC classto learn English.我刚移民,我会把一切安置好之后去上LINC班学习英语。

10. Q: Where do you live in Canada/ What's youraddress in Canada? 你在加拿大住哪里?

A: I live at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. 我住在XXXXXXXXXX。

11. Q: Have a nice day. 祝你有愉快的一天。

A: Thank you. 谢谢。

12. Q:Do you have the personal effects accounting document? 你有要报关的清单吗?

A: Yes, do I give it to you or where can I give it to? 是的,我是给你还是给哪里?

13. Q:You can give to me./ You can give to the “goods tofollow”before you exit. 你可以给我。你可以交到"goods to follow"在你出机场之前。

1.Q: What's your name? 你叫什么名字?

A: My name is XXX. 我叫XXX。

2.Q: Where are you from? 你从哪里来?

A: I come from China. 我从中国来。

3.Q: Do you have any family members? 你有其他家庭成员吗?

A: Yes, my parents and my brother./ Yes,my wife and children. 是的,我的父母和我哥哥。/是的,我的妻子和孩子。

4.Q: How much money do you bring? 你带了多少钱来?

A: I have ten thousand dollars with meand I will send more money from China to my account in here.我带了一万现金,以后还会从中国电汇钱到我这边的账户里。

5.Q: Where are you going to stay in Canada? 你在加拿大住哪里?

A: I will stay in Hotel and I will rentor buy house later on. 我住酒店,之后我会租房或者买房。

6.Q: Do you have the address that we can send the permanentresident card to you? 你有我们可以给你邮寄枫叶卡的地址吗?

A: Yes, the address isXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. 有的,地址是XXXXXXXXX。

1.Q: Do you need help? I can help you withyour baggage. 需要帮忙吗?我可以帮助您拿行李。

A: Yes, thank you./ No, thanks. 是的 谢谢/不用了 谢谢。

2.Q: How many baggage do you have? 你有几件行李?

A: Two. 两件。

A: How much will that cost? 总共多少钱?

Q: 20 dollars (for example) 20加币。

A: Is that for all the baggage? 是所有的行李吗?

Q: Yes, for two baggage, not includetax. 是的,两个大行李,税前的价格。

A: Ok. Thank you. 好的,谢谢。

($20plus tax is giving to airport, and you need to give the person some money fortips, usually $1 for one large bag. If helped carry on to the car, give himmore, around $5 in total.)(20加币+税是给机场的钱,要给帮助搬行李的人小费,一般1加币一个大箱子。如果帮助搬到车上,多给一些,大约5加币左右。)

1.Q: How many baggage do you have with youthis time? 你这次有几件行李?

A: Two/ Four/Six. 两件/四件/六件。

2.Q: Do you have any personal goods which needsto import? 你有要报关的东西吗?

A: Yes, but not this time. I will fill outthe document and ship to here later on. 有的,这次没有带来,我以后会填写好表格再运过来。

3.Q: Did you bring any medicine or food withyou? 你带药和食品了吗?

A: No, I didn't. Just some medicine forcold. 没有,只带了一点感冒药。

4.Q: Can you open your baggage please? 我可以打开你的行李吗?

A: Yes ,sure. 是的,可以。

5.Q: Ok.Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了,请把单子交给出口的工作人员就可以了。

A: Thank you very much. 谢谢。

关闭