海员需要更多支持,海员理应得到更多支持
来源:www.hncggz.com 编辑: 海员培训 时间:2021-08-09点击:
5月27日,波罗的海航运公会BIMCO推出了“云集响应、支持船员”系列影片,这是为提高人们对航运业的认识而制作的系列影片第二弹(第一弹详情见航运业多重要?海员多重要?!BIMCO这个最新视频告诉你)。此次微电影是呼吁世界各国政府和决策者加强和支持世界贸易背后的船员。
新冠疫情暴露出人们对船员的关键作用普遍缺乏了解,船员换班危机远未结束。像第一弹微电影“航运推动世界前行”一样,“云集响应、支持船员”的宗旨在于此电影尽可能受到业界广泛分享,以帮助提高人们的认识。
除了船员换班缺少解决方法外,船员还面临着其他迫切需要各国政府注意和采取行动的安全问题,包括海盗问题。
以下是视频号中文字幕版转发到朋友圈或亲友群更方便。
以下是BIMCO系列微电影的第一部
以下为完整中英文字幕
We’ve talked about ships and how they makethe world go.
我们之前已讨论过商船以及它如何使得世界运转。
But what aboutus?
那么我们呢?
The seafarersbehind cargo.
货物背后的船员们
We are anindustry that’s proud, from stern to bow captains to ratings,
我们从事的是一个荣光的行业,从船首到船尾,从船长到普通船员
and we areasking for governments around the world to take responsibility because we havethe right to be safe,
我们要求世界各国政府有所作为,确保我们起码的安全权利
to go homeafter work, to stay protected, not be forgotten about or neglected.
可以下班回家,不被遗忘或忽视,受到保护
Look closelyat the job we love to do.
近距离看一下我们所热爱的工作
Understandwhat it means to be part of a crew and what life at sea really means.
理解成为一名船员意味着什么,海上生活意味着什么。
So think aboutthis. That today, while you sit in your office or spend time at home,
试想一下,今天当你坐在办公室或在家的时候
There are onemillion of us on 60,000 ships.
有100万船员工作生活在6万艘船上
When eyesturned to our industry and saw that trade stopped, they saw the news,
当发现贸易停顿,所有的目光通过新闻关注到我们这个行业
The 220,000 tonnes of steel.
人们看到的是22万吨钢铁
But what theydidn’t see are the people that keep it all together.
他们无法看到的是那些将这一切维系在一起的人
The 1.7million of us the bolts and the screws, the talented crews, the passion,
170万优秀的船员兢兢业业,满腔热情
the piracy,the underlying threat, the unique skill set, the relentless shifts and hoursthe loved ones of ours.
海盗、潜在的威胁、独特的技能、不间断的换班和我们的亲人在一起的时光
But neither dowe for months on end. Pause and comprehend
但我们已经许久未见了。停下来思考一下
The conditionswe face the risk and unpredictability of this immense open space.
我们所面对的这片浩瀚领域的风险和无法预测性是巨大且真实的
Yet wewouldn’t trade it for anything.
我们不会用它来做交易
So we ask forsupport. As we work to connect the world, to enable your
所以我们寻求帮助,我们将世界连接起来,使你们
Every day theway you live, the way you play.
每天的生活方式、消遣
Life ondemand, a seamless flow.
生活需求畅通无阻
We are thepeople on board the ships that make the world go.
我们是船上那帮辛勤耕耘让世界运转的人
It’s ourresponsibility to facilitate your lives.
为你的生活提供便利是我们的职责
It’s thegovernment’s turn to look after ours.
现在,轮到政府来照顾我们了
It’s time for thissea, that brings us so much to bring us all together
是时候关注这片海洋了,它带给我们如此多的东西,让我们在一起
As we ask youto recognise the role we play not only in world trade, but the world.
我们希望你们能认识到我们对于不仅全球贸易而且全世界的作用
There’s moreto our industry than the ships you see.
我们的行业不止是你所能看到的船
Governmentsneed to take action to eradicate piracy and allow us to change crew so that
各国政府需要采取行动剿灭海盗,并允许我们更换船员
we can keepthe world supplied and get home safely.
我们可以保证全球供应链,并安全回家。
We are keyworkers, too.
我们也是关键工作者
We hope for afuture of care.
我们希望有一个充满关爱的未来
Treatmentthat’s fair.
公平的对待
So step up andimagine if everything we did.
向前一步,想象一下如果我们所作的一切
Stopped Andwasn’t there.
停止
135 members ofcrew were kidnapped from their ships in 2020.
2020年135名船员被绑架
In September2020, an estimated 400,000 Seafarers requiring repatriation were stranded atsea due to the pandemic.
2020年9月,估计有40万名船员因疫情滞留在海上
Governmentsneed to act now.
各国政府现在行动起来吧
Seafarersdeserve support.
船员应该得到帮助
海员招聘,船员招聘,海乘招聘报名 了解详情点击